Pigmentation is any skin discoloration that is commonly caused by UV ray exposure in the sunlight. Additionally, the Age, hormonal changes, genetics, skin injuries and medications. Melanin is a pigment that gives skin its color. melanin is produced by melanocytes in the skin Higher the melanin in skin darker the complexion be. but with the use of Herbal Blooms Anti Pigmentation Cream melanin production can be controlled.
Pigments free skin, follow the steps
- Wash your face using Herbal Blooms Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Use in the morning and evening.
- Massage for 1 minute and rinse off with cool water.
- Apply Herbal Blooms Anti Pigmentation Day Cream all over the face in the morning.
- Apply Herbal Blooms Anti Pigmentation Night Cream all over the face in the evening.
Make sure to do a skin test before using this product. In the case of any reaction or allergy discontinue product and seek for medical advices.